At Golden Financial Services, we understand that paying off your debt can be an overwhelming process and can sometimes feel like you’re not making any progress. That is why we want to provide you with all the resources and information necessary to make the best decisions regarding your financial future.
- Golden Financial Services has specialized in debt settlement and debt relief solutions since 2004.
- We have helped millions of consumers manage their finances through proven debt relief services.
- Our firm has maintained an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and zero unresolved customer complaints over the past eight years.
- In the past six months, our negotiators have successfully negotiated nearly 15,000 settlements totaling $96 million in debt.
Through financial education programs, credit counseling, and debt management solutions you will be on your way to a debt free future.
To get a free quote simply fill out the form on the right or call 866-376-9846!
Debt Relief Programs
What type of debt can be settled in a debt relief program?
- If you have unsecured debt you can benefit from Golden Financial Services’ debt relief programs. Unsecured debt is a loan that is not backed by an underlying asset. The most common types of unsecured debt are credit card bills, store and gas card bills, medical bills, utility bills, and personal loans.
- Secured debt, such as mortgages and car loans, cannot be settled in a debt relief program.
How will you benefit from Golden Financial Services’ debt relief solutions?
- When you enroll in a debt relief program, you avoid bankruptcy by resolving your debt through consolidation, negotiation, and settlement. Bankruptcy should only be considered as a last resort option.
- Golden Financial Services will handle all communication with creditors so you will avoid having to deal with them on your own. This also helps you avoid unfair collection practices.
- Your bills will be merged into one monthly payment. This simplifies the bill paying process and reduces the risk of delinquencies.
- With a debt settlement program, your debt will be settled at a significantly reduced amount than the principle.
- If you require a debt management program, Golden Financial Services works with only non profit debt management companies that are A Plus BBB rated. With debt management consumers will benefit from lower interest rates, reduced monthly payments, and elimination of excessive fees.
- Golden Financial Services will match you with a highly-skilled state attorney.
Schedule a free, no obligation consultation with Golden Financial Services to learn about your financial options and determine the best debt relief program to meet your financial needs. A highly-skilled enrollment specialist will review your case and depending on your financial situation and the amount of debt that you owe, will recommend the best debt relief programs for you.
To learn more about our services and to find out what debt relief options you qualify for, including debt settlement solutions and debt settlement negotiation, call Golden Financial Services at 1-866-376-9846. At Golden Financial Services, we will never pressure you into a debt relief program that does not match your financial situation. Our mission is to provide you with all of the information necessary for you to fully understand the benefits and risks associated with each debt settlement option. We strongly believe that an educated consumer is far less likely to find themselves back in debt and that is why we offer free consultations, videos, and other educational materials to instill the basic fundamentals of finance.
“I joined the program and was very scared at first… Golden Financial Services showed me their BBB rating and that made me feel at ease……
$38,500.00 of credit card debt….. paid off within 36 months by paying only $690 per month…